See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I Dye

Just google images of Hot pink jeans and you'll see why I've been gagging for my own pair, but could I find a local pair which could be tried on? NO! So, what's a girl to do but grab a pair of white jeans and a packet of pink dye?...
White jeans $39, dye $10.95... A bubble in the cauldron and voila...

 Oh yeah... not taking them off. Ever.
That is all! xx

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

They look GREAT! Especially with your yellow shoes.

Unknown said...

Fashion is so close in revealing a person’s inner feelings and everybody seems to hate to lay claim to vanity so people tend to push it away. It’s really too close to the quick of the soul
Data Cabling

Unknown said...

I Like your site,iam sharing my friends excellent work.
utility brokers

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago