See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Koko Christmas

Ooooh Christmas is coming, and with a low tolerance for anything with glitter and tinsel, it's been a little tricky to find anything I can actually deal with. Until I happened across Koko Black's Christmas stocking... lashings of colour and cutie pompoms, a row of these may just be lining the (faux) fireplace this year... though something tells me they'll be emptied before the big day!!!
 
And something for my cosmopolitan brother? A cigar box without the tar, in a gorgeous keepsake box...
 
 Better put some more of their Cinnamon choccies on my wishlist this year too.
Love it!

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago