See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The beginning of a fashion collection?

After each market (they are only quarterly - but HUGE), I like to re-invent... here is the beginning of the next incarnation...


Above: T&J designed "Raindrops" Organic cotton knit fabric 3 quarter Tshirt with gathered sleeve detail.

 
Above: Converging stripes Jacket, warm and fleecy inside!; Navy Trellis Organic cotton knit skirt.
Enjoying wearing these samples to road test the fabrics!

11 comments:

AMCSviatko said...

I got all wanty when I saw that jacket. Damn you! ;-)

ninaribena said...

Ah wanton wantiness :-P

Now, did you see that cheeeeeesy Top Design Ad??? Brady Bunch?? WTF... blech (and I'm not a bit jealous ;-) hmmmm.

AMCSviatko said...

No I didn't: but then the only TV I've watched recently is SBS. Will have to look it up.

Have to say, I feel like I dodged a bullet, not getting in. It's pretty cool to be able to say "Yes, I made it to the final audition stage" but not have to deal with the realities of being cooped up for up to six weeks in a design pressure cooker!

Emma Davidson said...

The top is fabulous! Love the raindrops.

ninaribena said...

Sherpa... prepare to cringe...

http://www.facebook.com/TopDesignAustralia?sk=wall


Ughhhh, my eyes, my eyes.

Prim and Pretty said...

Love my lamp, but that Jacket is to die for. The t-shirt is pretty stunning too!

Anonymous said...

love the jacket!

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt! So clever - hope the fabric is a huge success for you! Now...I really do like that jacket too....

ninaribena said...

Sounds like the jacket is a resounding hit! Thanks ladies, xx

CAPITAL THREAD said...

Love all 3! the raindrop pattern is simple but unique, the stripes running in different directions on the jacket are awesome and the knit skirt fabric beautiful, would be fun to see all worn together!

kinderfolk said...

I love the raindrop top is there anywhere I can purchse one?
kindest Ange

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago