See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A matching pair

Just completed and ready for Handmade Market, a matching pair of fab British flag chairs looking pretty awesome...





This time around I'll have a range of one-off upholstered chairs, armchairs, table lamps, floor lamps and cushions that will knock your socks off... Handmade Market is on Saturday Feb 19th, 11-4 at Canberra's National Convention Centre in the city... please come and say hello!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the chairs! Very clever idea and I'm sure they'll sell quickly at the markets!

fanTABulous said...

I'm SO excited! I've been looking for a floor lamp for ages, and have never found one I like as much as the one of yours I saw at the second handmade market!! :)

Can't wait until Saturday the 19th now!!!

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

Totally gorgeous! LOVE the chair.

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago