See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, August 9, 2008

But wait there's more...

Item 2 in the experimental 'framed handbag' collection (see I can call it a collection now that there are 2 of them!)... I am experimenting with the pattern and have dramatically changed the shape for this one...


Cutie patootie! anyone likey? anyone reading?! hmmm.

5 comments:

2paw said...

Your bags are very cute indeed and I love your accessorising!!!

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

I am reading! And you know I have always loved your bags, these included!
PS - that scarf is gorge too....
x

ninaribena said...

Awww thanks girls, yes, that scarf was from [Hot dollar $7] shhh don't tell anyone!!! I couldn't resist - actually I had this nutty idea to turn it onto a skirt (obviously with a lining fabric of some kind), still thinking that one through.

Barb Fisher - Hopscotch said...

Loving the hot dorrar!

Everything Is Better Tinted Purple said...

Very much loving the purses! You should certainly go into business with those. SUPER cute.

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago