See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project: April Black and White Swap

*Updated May 30 - the handbag arrived safely "Comment: I LOVE my beautiful new black & white fabric handbag!!! It is just perfect and I will start using it right away. Thank you for this wonderful gift." So now I can show you the whole thing...
Finished... 1 black and white item, but just a preview until it arrives in Ontario, Canada for my random swap buddy in this April Black and White Swap organised by The Shopping Sherpa.

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago