See more T&J here...

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tango & James: The handbags collection

Here's a confession, I love making handbags (but who has the time anymore?). I make more handbags than a girl should keep for herself, so I began my 'label' Tango & James (named after a pair of goldfish I once owned!).
Here are the ones I am selling online via new online store Ginger Knits (run by a good friend of mine). And if I have any luck selling these, then there is every chance there will be more! Readers of Ninaribena Makes and Canberra's Got Style are eligible for a 5% discount, just quote code "CGS5%" when you place your order. And click here to find out how you can win $50 to spend at Ginger Knits!

Below, sold out, maybe I could make these ones again?...

No comments:

Visit me at

  • Chairs of 2017! - Wow, its another year coming to a close, and our year in numbers has us having rescued approximately 150 chairs!! Here's some of our faves... Can you spot ...
    6 years ago